Thursday, December 19, 2013

Trip to BC Interior – 2013 (Part 6)



I was very glad that we could take lunch at Whistler although it only lasted for an hour. I haven’t been to Whistler for more than 18 years. I hereby express my appreciation to my roommate Jenny and another lady Tracy since they reserved a table for me while I was in the line to buy meal.


Here’s the map of places I visited:
June 29 Vancouver  à Shannon Falls Park (to visit the washroom only) à Nairn Falls Park (planes crashed) à Pemberton à Joffre Lakes Park (doggie swimmer found) à Seton Lake à Lillooet
June 30 Lillooet
à Duffey Lake Park à Whistler (quick lunch) à Brandywind Falls Park à Alice Lake Park à Vancouver



After quick lunch in Whistler, we visited Brandywind Falls Park. We found this red mushroom near the entrance.
What would you think of by looking at the mushroom?
I think of Super Mario.





























I would love to tell you something about the First Nations but I don’t have any depth knowledge about them. If you are interested in learning more about the Squamish and Lil’wat Nations, please click on the 6 pictures above.
















River in Brandywind Falls Park


Joseph was telling us how these irregular shaped rocks were formed. It’s memory testing time again. If I’m not wrong, these rocks were magmas 岩漿 coming out from eruption of a volcano million years ago. When the weather was extremely cold, the magmas became frozen and turned into rocks?


Information of Brandywine Falls - this spectacular 70 metre waterfall is best seen from the viewpoint which also presents some marvelous views of Daisy Lake and the surrounding mountains.


I guess this is the view of Daisy Lake and the surrounding mountains.
















Me and the spectacular Brandywine Falls! It was still very hot by the waterfall since the sun was very strong.


What do you see in this picture?
I saw rainbow by the waterfall … it was a double rainbow! Very Amazing! I hope there is a rainbow in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment